Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year's Resolution

I promise to design, start and finish my own creations, and I'm sticking to it. Have you ever started cleaning house and then you are distracted by something, which you take a look at, and several hours later you realize you never finished cleaning. Well that is what happens to me with my own designs. I start them and then I am distracted by this and that pattern that I must try because I will learn a new technique.
I have to admit, I have learned so much this past year but I did not apply it to my own designs. So that is my new year's resolution. I am going to focus on my work and not allow other beatiful designs to take center stage. I know that I am a lifelong learner and enjoy the process of learning something new, but I really want to launch my designs this year. I have several people giving me a chance and I need to jump on it. I need to close my eyes and jump into the adventure.
I have so many ideas running around in my head, my sketchbook has notes and sketches but I haven't followed thru. I hope it's not too ambitious, but I my plan is to design a bag a month.
This month I am focusing on designing and creating pieces for the Salon Show, Feb. 10th. at F.B.Fogg. I am very exhited about this show.
This purse sold at the Artworks Gallery today.
This little cell phone holder, and then the wine bag are among some of the pieces I have there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf