Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stop, smell the flowers.

My daughter's mother in law just reminded me that things happen for a reason. At this time we may not know what that reason is but in the end it should work out and we shall know why. I know I think too much. I am a fixer and I cannot handle NOT having control over my life, and then I think of Annie Modesitt and I realize that at least Dan and I have each other and our health to get thru this stage of our lives. We have our children and grandchildren around us. So we are very lucky. I have to keep in mind how lucky we are. We take things one day at a time and we have learned to value the little things in life. I went for a walk yesterday and discovered all the wildflowers that I had not noticed before. And I have found time to work on patterns and just knit for pleasure. Knitting always takes me to another zone. It's cheaper than therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf