Monday, July 30, 2007

Summer Splash

Summer has come and gone so quickly. I just cannot believe I only have 13 more days of vacation time. I went by school today and my temporary room is not ready to be set up. I have no idea what they are planning and how they will get us back in with 1300 students. It's beyond comprehension. I will be in the wrestling room until my room is ready. NO clue how long that will be. But I will continue to take it one day at a time and enjoy the flowers.
By the way, The August Bag of the Month for the Bag-a-holic Yahoo group is my design. I really hope they like it and I was thinking of trying a felted version of it too. Fun, Fun, Fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger about said...

Beautiful bag.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf