Saturday, October 13, 2007

Time Flies

It's unbelievable how fast time flies. When you are young, time stands still and you can't wait to grow up and now I just don't have enough time to do what I have to do, much less those things I want to do. I am still trying to smell the flowers but they are starting to wilt and the gray weather of IN is arriving. I do have to say it's been a beautiful summer.

Now that our lives are back on track, I need to set a list of priorities. I can't seem to jungle things the way I used to, just off the top of my head.
First on the list is to organize my designs and write the patterns so that I can jump start my creations. Which means I have to get my creations back on etsy.
I am having trouble loading my pictures to Ravelry. I wonder why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf