Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fiber Nook

Wow! Where did my time go? I have been so busy that Fall has flown by and I set up the Christmas tree at the Gallery yesterday All the artist design ornaments to put on the tree and our customers purchase. It's a fun project.

I really need to slow things down. How many times am I going to say that before I actually do it. I have been knitting but have not posted any of my projects. I don't know if I posted that we now have a Fiber Nook at the Gallery. Our LYS closed and I decided to go ahead an start the beginning of what could be a LYS. We will know for sure by next year. We carry Cascade, Malabrigo, some odds and ends from the old LYS. I plan on adding Crystal Palace in January. I am going to wait and see how the economy is before I take the big plung. I have created a FiberWorks group on Ravelry. Stop by and visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf