Sunday, January 27, 2008
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
I feel that I did make progress in my resolutions last year, even though our lives spiraled out of control and we had no say or any control over it. So we have decided to start fresh and to move forward without forgetting the events of 2007 but looking forward to a new life.
- Not worry so much about the kids(by the way they are all in their mid 20's). They have all turned out great and they will be fine.
- To focus my life on hubby and I and moving forward and walking into a bright future.
- To re-evaluate my career. I worry about my students as I do my own children. I love my job but....it is draining and stressful.
- Plan and work on completing my MA.
As for my business, I resolve to:
- Blog once a week. It helps me to work thru my thoughts and ideas.
- Write and submit my patterns to magazines for publication.
- Which means NEW DESIGNS for the gallery and etsy.