Sunday, January 27, 2008

Where did January Go?

Where do I start? I just wonder over and over where time goes. How did it pass me by?

I have just got to get a grip on it. After my last post, my grandmother passed away so I went home (overseas) and returned a week ago. It was a sad, and difficult time but it was nice to have alone time with my brothers and parents. I can say she brought us all closer together. We live all over the world and it's not often we spend quality time together. Upon my return to work I had to jump into the Accreditation process for our school. The QAR Team Visit to our school was last week and to top it off I am co-chair of the steering committee. Talk about crazy and hectic, I am just thankful that we had done most of the data collection and leg work before Christmas. It went well and we received a full accreditation. Nice and rewarding for every ones hard work.

As for the knitting obsession. I took a couple baby hat projects with me and my constant companion was Kristin Knits.

I started the fingerless flower gloves using a combination of Knit Picks in a variety of colors. We shall see how it turns out. I couldn't find Julia Yarn anywhere in my area so I decided to experiment with what I had on hand. So far they feel nice. I will give more details when they are finished. The picture is a little dark, I will take a better one later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf