Sunday, December 30, 2007

Baby Steps and 500 Handbags

I wanted to see if there was something to my madness. I loaded some of my knitting books to Ravelry hopping to see a pattern in my interests . I also decided to go back and read my 2007 New Year's resolution. I took baby steps and made some progress. I did design and start to sell my patterns but I was not able to publish a website. I did participate at Artworks, and sell on Etsy. I also submitted to Lark's 500 Handbags, unfortunately they did not have enough entries and cancelled the project. Sad because I really liked the pieces I submitted, and I had not done anything with them waiting to hear if they were accepted. I am considering other options with those designs for 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf