Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a Girl!

Grandbaby # 4 is a little girl, according to the sonogram. I was invited to the sonogram visit when we found out. All I want is a healthy baby but you can imagine my excitement. my little girl is having our first little girl, and they are naming her after the me and her other grandmother. Boy is this baby going to be spoiled rotten. That's not new since I spoil the boys rotten too. And boy do they know that they are grandma's little angels. Knowing the men in my family and the boys they will turn her into a little tomboy. Now that I know this the baby items that I made are not good enough. Time to knit new items in girly colours. Which means time to buy new yarn colors. How fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf