Sunday, April 06, 2008

UFOs and progress

This is an UFO that I really need to finish. It is the 1, 2, 3, Top Down sweater from Cabin Fever for my grandson. He's probably going to outgrow it before it's done since winter is over around here.
I am also working on the Gentle Breeze Tee from Fiber Trends in a red Wildflower mixed with Panda Cotton very nice results. I will post a picture soon.
I just received The Knitter's Book of Yarn by Ckara Parkes. What a wealth of knowledge! It is definitely a must have for anyone working with fibers, it's a great investment. It addresses just about any question one might have about different types of yarns in a language anyone can understand.
I've designed 4 baby hats inspired by Kristin Nicholas and Susan B. Anderson. Now I need to convert my notes to finished patterns. That is the part I don't like. But I will have them on Etsy soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

KnittingBlogsGroupTwo
Join List Previous Next
Random
Powered by RingSurf